A quick recap of 2018 at Fundbox
As the year comes to a close, we’re taking a moment to reflect with gratitude on the milestones we’ve achieved.
From releasing new products so we can serve you better, to growing and investing in our team, we’re proud of what we’ve done together. We look forward to another year of helping you grow your business and achieve your dreams!
We Launched Fundbox Fuse
In January, Fundbox launched Fuse, an integration that enables our partners to offer access to Fundbox to their small business customers.
Fuse is a grey labeled, light integration that allows partners to meet the capital needs of their clients from within their workflow. If approved for credit, the customer can draw funds by clicking a button within the partner’s workflow, so they’ll always know where to go for credit. Partners love this because the customer also has another great reason to return to the partner’s solution.
Learn more about Fuse:
- Democratizing Access to SMB Credit With Fundbox Fuse (Fundbox blog)
- Fintech lender Fundbox shows how open banking can be done (American Banker)
- Fundbox Launches Fuse, A Funding Express Lane Designed to Increase SaaS ‘Stickiness’ (deBanked)
We Introduced Fundbox Pay
In 2018, Fundbox launched Fundbox Pay, our new credit and payments platform for business to business (B2B) companies.
We designed Fundbox Pay to be simple, frictionless, and fast. If you sell products or services using Fundbox Pay, you will get paid once a buyer confirms the payment and funds arrive as soon as the next business day, similar to how business-to-consumer (B2C) merchants get paid at the point of sale using credit cards.
When you accept payment through Fundbox Pay, you no longer have to extend net terms or trade credit, and you won’t have to deal with chasing unpaid invoices in order to reconcile your accounts receivables. Instead, simply invite your customers to begin transacting with you on Fundbox Pay. Fundbox can take care of the rest by providing your approved customers with convenient, flexible financing, and net terms.
Learn more about Fundbox Pay:
- Fundbox Announces Venmo-Like Small Business Payment Platform (Benzinga)
- Fundbox Wants to be PayPal For Small Businesses (Wired)
- Announcing Fundbox Pay: A New Payment & Credit Solution For SMB2B (Fundbox Blog)
We Released New Mobile Apps
More and more of us are conducting business on smartphones. For business owners, that includes managing your credit, invoices, and payments. Now, you can manage your Fundbox account from your mobile device more easily.
If you missed this month’s announcement, we have good news: you can now access you Fundbox account using either the Android or iOS Fundbox app. If you have previously connected your accounting software, you are invited to use the app. (You still need to sign up for Fundbox and get approved first.)
- Download the Fundbox Android app from the Google Play store.
- Download the Fundbox iOS app from the Apple App store.
We Nabbed Some Exciting Awards
While we don’t like to toot our own horn too much, we were very proud to receive honors from several organizations this year, including Goldman Sachs, CB Insights, FinTech Breakthrough, and the Israeli Atlas Awards.
Thanks to all of these organizations for recognizing our work, and thanks to our customers—you’re the reason we do everything we do.
Read more about these honors and awards:
- Fundbox Among CB Insights 250 Top Fintech Startups (CB Insights)
- Fundbox Awarded “2018 Best Overall Business Lending Company” by FinTech Breakthrough
- Fundbox CEO Eyal Shinar Honored by Goldman Sachs for Entrepreneurship
- Fundbox Wins The Prestigious Israeli Atlas Award For Best Fintech Startup
We’re Investing In Our Team
This year saw huge growth in the Fundbox team. We hired 78 new team members in San Francisco and Tel Aviv—and gained 2 new office dogs (woof!). Those new team members included additions to every team at Fundbox, all the better to support our customers and improve the services we offer.
Our focus on building a solid team and investing in our talent seems to be paying off: Wealthfront recently recognized Fundbox as one of its “career-launching” companies for the second year in a row.
Want to join us in our quest to help give small businesses the financial power and opportunities they deserve? We would love to hear from you. Check out our careers page!
- Fundbox Is Named to Wealthfront’s 2019 Career-launching Companies List for the Second Year in a Row (Benzinga)
- The 2019 Career-Launching Companies List (Wealthfront)
- Fundbox Careers in San Francisco and Tel Aviv
Ready for more?
Apply for funding and find out if you qualify today