Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
We’re looking for a talented Customer Support Representative to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Customer Care team, you will have an opportunity to expand our top-notch customer service team to provide the highest level of support in each interaction with our customers. This team, being closest to the customer, will provide feedback to further improve the product and customer-oriented processes in the company. We view customer service as a powerful growth and retention tool.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants for Customer Support Representative who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
In this role, you will...
- Make outbound calls, handle inbound calls, follow ups and call backs, and emails from customers and applicants
- Answer inquiries related to client accounts and product (Payments, tech support, document review, etc)
- Identify and escalate complex tickets to tier 2 support teams
- Work seamlessly with all client facing teams
- Stay current on company and product changes
- Develop positive customer rapport while maintaining high satisfaction
You should have...
- At least 1 year of experience in client support (Tech support a plus!)
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Strong degree of work ethic and dependability
- Highly customer centric
- Intuitive thinker
- Tech Savvy
- Ability to adhere to strict compliance guidelines
- Experience working with help desk tools (i.e. Salesforce)
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox