Fundbox is looking for a talented Fullstack Software Architect to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position, you will be part of our Architecture team and have the opportunity to shape the ideas behind our products, solve complex problems and deal with diverse technological challenges.
In this role, you will
- Oversee the entire system from an Architectural perspective
- Lead architectural and infrastructural changes towards the vision you've built
- Guide our Engineering teams by setting technical directions while providing standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices
- Track and identify relevant new technologies and push their incorporation into the product through research and proof of concept activities (hands-on)
You should have
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Architect
- 8+ years of experience developing with a variety of technologies
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Broad knowledge of system architecture patterns and best practices
- Experience with designing, building, and running highly available and scalable microservices based system
- A passion for hands-on work and the ability to guide and mentor others on professional matters
- High energy and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Familiarity with Linux ecosystem and dev-ops tooling
- 4+ years of hands-on experience building web applications in the modern web stack (including FE and BE technologies)
- Deep, hands-on experience with modern client-side frameworks (e.g., Angular, Vue, React), testing utilities (e.g., Cypress, Selenium, Jest), and build tools (e.g., Webpack, Gulp)
- Experience working with server-side Web frameworks (e.g., Django, RoR)
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most critical problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures.
Tel Aviv Office
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.