Announcing Fuse Integration With Leading SMB SaaS Solution Providers Infusing Cash Flow Into Their Workflows
Last month, we launched a new credit-integration service called Fuse. Today, we’re excited to announce our very first Fuse integration partners! As of today, leading SMB SaaS solution providers including AndCo, Bookly, Paid, Knowify and BillyApp have all integrated the new Fundbox Fuse cash flow on-demand plug-in into their platforms or applications.
We developed Fuse to address the challenges faced by SaaS providers and the small business customers they serve: customer churn, and cash flow volatility. We designed Fuse so that SaaS business solution providers could offer easy access to Fundbox Credit, directly within their workflows. The integration of Fuse makes it easier than ever for their SMB customers to access credit at points within their workflows at the moments when they are planning their financial needs.
Introducing Our Launch Partners
We at Fundbox feel extremely fortunate to have partnered with some of the very best SMB providers covering an important range of services, including:
- AND CO, which helps freelancers and small businesses run more efficiently. Strong contracts, invoicing, time tracking, expensing and task management, save time, and ultimately, help small businesses make more money.
- Bookly, an online bookkeeping service designed for small business owners. Bookly pairs businesses with a dedicated bookkeeper and software to handle your books for you. Securely send your data to your bookkeeping team automatically by connecting your bank accounts and credit cards to the Bookly app. Moving forward your bookkeeping team will ensure your financials are up to date, payroll is delivered, and taxes are filed, allowing you to do more of what you love.
- BillyApp, an online accounting software made just for entrepreneurs, small business owners and freelancers. BillyApp’s mission is to help you succeed by giving you the tools to practice good money management and gain a fuller understanding of their finances.
- Knowify, a platform for construction contractors providing productivity tools and real-time data so you can know and grow your businesses.
- Paid, a simple API that makes it easy for your company to seamlessly manage your accounts receivable.
“The ability to produce, track or manage invoices is vital for maintaining financial stability when you are a small business. And while BillyApp can help our customers to streamline their invoicing processes, no one can control when an actual invoice will get paid,” said Joshua Waldman, President and CEO of BillyApp. “Invoices with net terms are great reminders but not a guarantee of payment. Now, when one of our customers is experiencing a cash flow gap due to late payments, they can conveniently access Fundbox if they need a quick cash injection, right inside our app. Fundbox has given us the ability to provide a great new service right when our customers are thinking about their cash flow the most.”
At Fundbox, our mission is to to simplify and improve the way small businesses everywhere pay and get paid. Alongside fantastic partners like these, we offer small small businesses a simple way to apply for and access credit at the moments when they need it most.