At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Director of Total Rewards to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our People team, you will have an opportunity to own the compensation function by building and maintaining our job architecture framework and pathing consistent with market practices as well as assist in the implementation of programs and systems from the ground up.
In this role, you will:
- Establish a total rewards philosophy and strategy, that is both tactical and strategic, to drive business results and reflect Fundbox’s mission, vision, company culture, and people strategy.
- Build and implement programs for cash compensation, annual bonuses, equity awards, and benefits to attract and retain top talent.
- Develop and measure key metrics, benchmarking company programs and monitoring external trends to ensure market competitiveness and ensure equity.
- Create effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of Total Reward programs.
- Assist in preparing and facilitating analysis and materials for Compensation Committee and external Board of Directors meetings.
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of all regulatory and immigration requirements to ensure company compliance.
- Partner closely with financial leaders while forecasting and implementing compensation, equity and benefits plans.
You should have:
- At least 7 years of compensation & benefits experience, preferably within a fast-paced, high-growth global company.
- At least 3 years’ Total Rewards team leadership experience.
- Proficient in the design, management, and execution of complex projects and programs in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional project manager; bias towards action (with a strong sense of urgency) and a continuous process improvement mindset.
- Deep analytical focus, with strong quantitative and qualitative skills and familiarity with modeling tools and concepts
- Thorough knowledge of employment and immgration laws, regulations, and agencies.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Confidence and ability to consult with and advise senior leaders.
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Dallas, TX Office
Our Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.