At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Compliance Analyst to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Compliance team, you will have an opportunity to manage general day-to-day compliance-related tasks in support of Fundbox’s alternative small business financing products and associated regulatory and partnership requirements. The role will support multiple aspects of the company’s compliance management system.
In this role, you will
- Maintain written policies and procedures
- Communicate with corporate partners to provide required periodic reporting
- Monitor and take action on compliance-related alerts including OFAC, unusual transaction monitoring, and prohibited activity
- Administer the company’s compliance training program, working with the regulatory change management function to ensure training is updated as needed
- Assist with internal and external audits, risk assessments and testing
- Work with management to remediate instances of noncompliance
You should have
- "Do it all" mentality; comfort and experience handling a vast array of compliance tasks
- A strong operations mindset involving time sensitive directives and ability to self-manage workflow across competing priorities
- Ability to think critically, identify deficiencies, and recommend solutions to complex issues, working cross functionally to see remediations through to completion
- Understanding of financial services industry best practices and associated technologies
- Experience with AML related reviews including strong investigative skills, including familiarity with public record research and database tools
- Minimum 2 years experience in compliance or risk roles with a financial institution/financial services company
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with native level English
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Tel Aviv Office
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.