At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for an outstanding engineer to help us improve our mobile offerings. The ideal candidate should have deep knowledge of and experience working with the React Native framework. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. To be successful, you’ll need to show an ability to collaborate with peers, great problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment and a track record of delivering quality end products.
In this role, you will
- Develop new user-facing features using React Native
- Rewrite existing web components (written in Vue.js) to fit our React Native app
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across mobile platforms and devices
You should have
- Thorough understanding of React.js, React Native and their core principles
- Experience with snapshot unit testing libraries such as Jest
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6/7)
- Experience with data structure and state management libraries (Mobx/Redux, Flow.js)
- Experience with common front-end development & build tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Metro bundler etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Knowledge in Python and Django framework
- Experience in Vue.js
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.