At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We seek outstanding people to join our team.
We’re looking for a Marketing Designer with outstanding conceptual and visual design skills as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels. In this role you will be responsible for strategically thinking through our campaigns and executing with great attention to detail in a way that aligns with our brand and resonates emotionally with our target audiences.
This role provides our marketing, customer success, and sales teams with the creative solutions they need to grow our business, including web pages, print materials, social ads, and other creative assets. You will be working closely with our US based marketing team and build processes for both teams to meet business goals.
The ideal candidate is an experienced designer, a strong team player, a true collaborator with exceptional visual design skills.
In this role, you will
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Work within brand guidelines to create experiences that reinforce a brand’s style and voice through its visual touchpoints
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams across the world
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging
- Build processes, meet deadlines, ensure uncompromised design quality while engaging with relevant stakeholders
You should have
- 4+ years of professional experience in visual design, marketing materials, editorial layouts, print, social campaigns
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and other industry-standard design tools
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to present work to peers
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
- Work collaboratively to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and high quality user experience
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.