At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Data Architect to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position, you will be part of our Architecture team and have the opportunity to shape the ideas behind our products, solve complex problems and deal with diverse challenges.
In this role, you will
- Lead architectural and infrastructural changes
- Guide our Engineering & Data teams by setting technical directions while providing standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices
- Work closely with our Engineering & Data teams and influence how data is consumed, ingested and integrated throughout the organization
- Track and identify relevant new technologies and push their incorporation into the product through research and proof of concept activities (hands-on)
You should have
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years of experience as a Software Architect
- 8+ years of experience developing with a variety of technologies
- Broad knowledge of system architecture patterns and best practices
- Background in the fields of data and ML: algorithms, models, features etc.
- Experience with designing, building, and running highly available and scalable services
- A passion for hands-on work and ability to guide and mentor others on professional matters
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Able to work both in a team and independently
- Ability to take a project from concept to implementation
- High energy and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Familiarity with the Linux ecosystem and dev-ops tooling
- Experience with performance tuning and optimizing application interaction with databases
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.