At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We are looking for an IT Administrator who will be responsible for the day-to-day technical support of the company’s IT environment and will be working on internal projects to develop the IT infrastructure, including identity management and device configuration management. We are primarily a macOS shop and expanding our Windows infrastructure. The Administrator will ensure all employees, both local and remote, have consistent access to high-quality IT support. A successful candidate must be comfortable being proactive and desire to learn and improve his skills while helping the whole Fundbox team succeed. The candidate must demonstrate a passion for technology and the ability to research and adapt to new technologies. This job requires a self-starter who takes the initiative and consistently displays a positive attitude, integrity, and accountability while working with local and remote teams.
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants for IT Administrator who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
In this role, you will:
- Take a proactive, hands-on approach to maintain and monitor all aspects of the information technology infrastructure and operations.
- Develop our macOS management systems (JAMF)
- Improving and developing our IdP (OKTA) with various SaaS products.
- Provision hardware and resolve technical issues for Mac and Windows users.
- Oversee access to internal company resources, ensuring standards are being followed, workflow maintained, and compliance requirements are being met.
- Working independently and collaborating with teams in the US and around the world.
You should be experienced in :
- At least 3 years of experience in IT administration in a medium-sized organization (100-500 employees) or similar roles.
- Experience with JAMF and OKTA (preferred, but not required)
- Ability to manage projects independently and oversee operations across all US sites.
- Experience building and managing Windows infrastructure and environments.
- Experience working with and integrating corporate IdP.
- Scripting experience in one of: Powershell / Bash / Python / Swift.
- Ability to support employees with MacOS and Windows workstations.
- Independent, self driver, and autodidact.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant certifications.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco; Plano, Texas; and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Dallas, TX Office
Our Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.