At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Product Manager to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our product team, you will have an opportunity to drive key initiatives for Fundbox credit and risk management.
In this role, you will
- Own domains around credit and risk management. Drive strategy and build a roadmap. Credit and risk management are core to the company’s success since accurate predictions of customer behavior directly impact customer-facing decisions like credit limits and fees, as well as new products and business models.
- Focus on using machine learning and data analytics to shape our products.
- Lead a cross-functional effort, including R&D, data science, working closely with credit risk business owners, analytics teams, as well as the executive management.
- Drive ongoing execution of the credit and risk management roadmap. You will get very involved with tactical product execution, such as defining requirements for product features and setting priorities for sprint cycles.
You should have
- 4+ years experience as a product manager developing Internet products with a proven ability to manage a complete product life cycle from conception to release.
- Bachelor degree in computer science / related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong analytical skills, technical abilities.
- Written and verbal communication capabilities and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working at mid-stage startup, especially one experiencing rapid growth.
- Experience working directly or indirectly with data science predictive models, machine learning, online experiments.
- Some understanding of the “fintech” or “small business” space - advantage
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Tel Aviv Office
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.