At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. As a Financial Analyst, you will build and own a vast array of financial reporting and data analysis in order to help support various finance and accounting functions, including helping to drive strategy, execution and management of capital markets transactions as Fundbox continues to grow and scale.
In this role, you will:
- Design, build, automate & own robust and scalable reporting for both internal and external partners.
- Manage reporting and accuracy of key financial data metrics used for operational decision-making, financial and capital markets reporting and analysis.
- Identify growth opportunities and work with business partners to execute.
- Partner with team leads to define key metrics and build and/or automate reporting to monitor and analyze performance amongst other key metrics.
You should have:
- 5 or more years in data analytics, data science, consulting, banking, or other relevant experience.
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- Advanced skills in Excel well as PowerPoint, including ability to build dynamic financial models and presentations.
- Ability to forge strong relationships and partner with other departments at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Senior to expert level Proficiency in SQL, R and Python experience a plus.
- Exposure to asset-backed finance / capital markets analysis and reporting a plus.
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.