At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Rev Ops team, you will have an opportunity to deliver impactful solutions for our Sales & Marketing organizations and have a direct impact on growth of the business. You will collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and Technical teams to execute CRM strategies using Salesforce, including building comprehensive prospect/customer journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and optimize automation tools for a variety of digital marketing channels.
In this role, you will
- Analyze complex business and systems requirements and providing technical solutions to meet user requirements
- Work closely with the Business stakeholders, Salesforce technical team, Product and Data teams to design and develop solutions on Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create journeys using Journey Builder and sync data from Sales Cloud and Snowflake DWH to Marketing Cloud.
- Build automations within Automation Studio (writing SQL Queries, setting up data import/export activities), configure API calls for trigger sends and DE data pulls, integrate / activate new SFMC solutions such as Advertising Studio or Mobile studio
- Administer and support Salesforce platform, including but not limited to user setups, profiles & roles, reports & dashboards, custom objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow and validations
- Maintain data quality & integrity
- Collaborate and train other team members on basic functionalities for SFMC
You should have
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM field or business degree with strong technical skills
- At least 3 years marketing automation experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, responsibilities including systems design, database management, administration and implementation
- Deep knowledge of Journey Builder, Email Studio & Automation Studio components
- Working knowledge of AMPscript, HTML, CSS, SQL and/or SOQL
- Experience in designing integrations from Salesforce and other backend systems to SFMC and maintaining Data Extensions
- Good understanding of Salesforce object, data & security models
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment and comfortable navigating conflicting priorities and ambiguous problems
- Solid grasp of sales & marketing capabilities, processes and technology that enables smooth marketing operations
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Excellent attention to detail, strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Consulting experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including working within a sprint framework
- Experience in Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.