At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Dialer Administrator to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our RevOps team, you will be responsible for administering day to day operations of managing our InContact predictive dialer system that controls the flow of outbound calls to customers. The DA will also own collecting and implementing requirements for calling campaigns, required telephony design related to our outbound calling, assisting with or providing reporting to our internal clients and collaborating with internal stakeholders to determine overall strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Implement and support Dialer initiatives for multiple business teams by monitoring and analyzing technological impact to day-to-day operations
- Communicate and collaborate with the business, IT, Salesforce technical team and external vendors and will be the primary point of contact on all system outages for the dialer, IVR and telephony
- Create and maintain new and existing dialer campaigns (calling lists, strategies) to ensure business initiatives are implemented as designed, and executed efficiently compliance to all regulatory requirements including TCPA
- Maintain/update dialer settings as needed to maximize scheduling in order to cover all operating hours
- Responsible for creating ad hoc, daily, weekly and monthly operational reports, including the dialer and IVR performance reporting, call handling, and other key metrics
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all business practices and strategies to ensure continuity of daily operations and build innovative solutions
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or a minimum of 2 years experience working in a call center environment or as a Dialer Administrator
- Proficiency in a contact center dialer tool - NICE InContact
- Knowledge of dialer operations and how it complements CX strategies
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency level in Microsoft Excel
- Strong sense of ownership, team-oriented, self-motivated, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Excellent attention to detail, strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Comfortable navigating conflicting priorities and ambiguous problems
- Operate effectively under minimal supervision.
- Capable of supporting strategic initiatives
- Ability to train new and existing teams
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations & laws, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) as they pertain to this position
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including working within a sprint framework
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Dallas, TX Office
Our Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.