At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We seek outstanding people to join our team.
We’re looking for a talented Data Scientist to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. You will be a part of building the brain behind our business, help us find innovative solutions to complex problems and be rewarded with a fun and dynamic work environment.
In this role, you will
- Lead projects in the fields of risk and marketing
- Execute machine learning projects end-to-end including requirements gathering, data exploration, feature engineering, model building, and performance evaluation
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs and formulate them into ML projects
- Mentor, develop and aid in recruiting superstar Data Scientists
- Work with our engineers and product team to put your models to work every day as an integral part of our product
You should have
- 3+ years hands-on experience as a data scientist
- Under the hood knowledge with a variety of ML algorithms
- MSc. in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other quantitative field
- Ability to work independently and deliver end-to-end output
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.