At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this critical position on our Marketing team, you will manage all paid growth marketing initiatives across existing digital marketing platforms (SEM, Display), and have an opportunity to lead the strategy, development, and expansion in new digital channels and disciplines.
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants for Senior Digital Marketing Manager who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
In this role, you will
- Own the strategic roadmap, execution, and growth of our existing Paid Search, Paid Social, and Display acquisition programs
- Keep up with the evolving digital advertising landscape, and identify new opportunities and channels for growth
Reporting, analysis, and socialization of key metrics and performance indicators in close partnership with analytics teams
- Partner with analytics, operations, and engineering teams to develop and refine our targeting and segmentation strategy and capabilities
- Develop the creative testing matrix, including testing and optimization of new ad copy, CTA’s, imagery and video, and landing pages to acquisitions
You should have
- 6+ years of digital growth marketing experience, with demonstrated ability to drive profitable client acquisitions and revenue growth
- Exceptional sense of ownership and initiative at a strategic and operational level
- Proficient with modern digital ads and analytics platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Technical understanding of website infrastructure and a disciplined approach to tracking
- Strong analytical ability - including ability to self-serve utilizing SQL/Python - to address questions with ease and speed
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence audiences across the organization
- BS / MS - quantitative disciplines (Mathematics / Statistics / Engineering) preferred
It would be great if you also had
- Financial services experience
- P&L ownership of 7+ figure budgets
- Experience managing, hiring, and developing more junior associates
- Experience managing external agency/vendor relationships
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
Our San Francisco headquarters are located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.