Product Marketing Manager - Enablement,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager - Enablement to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Marketing team, you will have an opportunity to serve as the enablement hub across sales, support and collections and will be tasked with: ensuring the customer-facing teams are prepared with messaging, FAQs, tools, and processes as we rollout new products and features, capturing and coordinating feedback from customers and customer-facing teams to help improve the customer experience and developing on-going assets, tools, and content to make the sales teams more effective in serving and converting customers overall.
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants for our Product Marketing Manager - Enablement role who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
In this role, you will
- Build relationships with client-facing teams and partner with them to better serve customers and prospects
- Centralize, write, coordinate and maintain GTM assets and email templates that drive results to support new products and initiatives being rolled out across the organization. Facilitate processes to enable team leaders to leverage these assets for their teams and improve them over time
- Communicate effectively with sales, ops, product, marketing, and business development and credit teams to find gaps in resources and training
- Maintain and expand client-facing knowledge bases and learning resources in partnership with managers and team leads in collections and support
- Create assets, refine processes and develop tools to train teams on new product and feature rollout and in support of new initiatives
- Observe, analyze performance, capture feedback, and share opportunities for improvement across the organization
- Help to identify inefficiencies and bottlenecks
- Drive feedback processes to improve the experience of our customers and optimize the performance of customer-facing teams
You should have
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or support enablement role, coaching and enabling managers
- 5+ years of experience on a high velocity inside sales team and/or in a product marketing role as part of GTM team
- Expertise in establishing and communicating effective sales and CS processes.
- Track record of looking beyond existing solutions and taking a proactive approach to improving the business and creating opportunities to make our customer-facing teams more productive
- The ability to lead through influence.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Metrics Driven, detail-oriented and analytical approach to sales optimization
- Experience with Salesforce, Guru, Zendesk, and Confluence a plus
- Experience in lending/banking a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Decisive and effective in a fast-paced environment with dynamic requirements
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Dallas, TX Office:
Our Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.