Product Marketing Manager,
Our San Francisco headquarters is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our product marketing team. If you're passionate about developing and executing go-to-market strategy, keeping a pulse on B2B payments and credit trends, and uncovering and positioning value for business owners along the entire customer journey then this is the role for you. The ideal candidate has experience in B2B product marketing, experience in developing effective sales enablement materials, go-to-market strategies and experience in the credit or payments industry.
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants for this Product Marketing Manager Role role who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
In this role, you will
- Help define positioning, messaging and go-to-market plans for Fundbox’ products for small businesses
- Gather insights and analyze markets, competitors and customer needs to support GTM strategy, product messaging, launch, demand, adoption and retention
- Lead and support key initiatives to improve product profitability and drive growth
- Work collaboratively with the Credit and customer-facing teams to achieve key outcomes and create the best experience for customers and prospects, including retention initiatives
- Create sales enablement materials and training along with key processes and tools for launch, cross-sell and upsell, industry verticalization and account management
- Collect testimonials and customer stories to demonstrate the impact of our products in the lives of small business owners
- Work closely with Product Managers to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on feedback from customers, sales, and competitive offerings
You should have
- 4-6 years of experience in a B2B product marketing
- 2+ years experience in credit, payments, or fintech industry
- Successful track record of shaping product marketing strategy and successful GTM for B2B products and services
- Demonstrated history of building processes, tools and materials for product launch, sales enablement and customer retention.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, ability to manage with influence and experience working closely with other teams, especially, product, sales, marketing, credit and business development
- Record of building strategic alignment and buy-in across multiple stakeholders, functions and geographic regions
- Clear understanding of user growth and engagement tactics
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute!
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with distributed global teams
- Loyalty program experience
- Subscription/Membership program experience
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
Our San Francisco headquarters are located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.