Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Designer to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our UX team, you’ll be responsible for communicating the value of our products, building and reinforcing our visual brand, and working closely with the marketing team.
You’ll be an integral part of online and offline marketing efforts, branding and editorial initiatives, you’ll be the driver from concept to completion. This role provides our marketing, customer success, and sales teams with the creative solutions they need to grow our business, including web pages, print materials, social campaigns, and other creative assets.
In this role you will be the focal point for our San Francisco based marketing team, you will deliver marketing assets, meet deadlines, bring creative ideas to the table, and execute them.
You’ll be working closely with designers, business partners, marketers, content writers and product managers both on-site and remote. The ideal candidate is an experienced marketing and brand designer and a strong team player with exceptional visual design skills.
In this role, you will
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs from beginning to end
- Refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly professional visual experience
- Work closely with a remote San Francisco marketing team
- Work on multiple projects and deliver refined designs quickly with hard deadlines
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception, and user experience
- 4+ years of professional experience in visual design, marketing materials, editorial layouts, print, social campaigns
- Team player, collaborator, self-motivated
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and other industry-standard design tools
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to present work to peers
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience
- Stay on top of the latest standards, changes, and trends in the visual design world
- Well organized, responsible, and dedicated
- Open-minded and positive
- Design portfolio to accompany resume
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.