Sr. Director Of Platform Architecture ,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
We build financial technology to help more business owners succeed. Our goal is to revolutionize the business economy by evolving how funding flows. We’re looking for a talented Sr. Director Of Platform Architecture to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our architecture and platform group, you will have an opportunity to be a source of technical knowledge and experience, facilitating and mentoring great technical decisions. In your day to day you would work with engineering managers, architects and product owners to find and evaluate technical solutions for both strategic business needs, as well as development teams needs.
In this role, you will
- Manage the Architecture, Infrastructure and Data Ops teams
- Finding technology solutions for strategic business needs. Working with the engineering managers and architects to translate complex requirements to an architecture that can be executed later in one of the dev teams.
- An expert resource for kickstarting projects, mentoring fellow engineers, providing guidance during design and implementation phases etc.
- Reconceptualizing Fundbox as a platform and reshaping it for our future challenges in scale, variety of products, delivery speed, and engineering organization size.
- Own the tech road map of the company
You should have
- Tech leader with a can do attitude
- 10+ years’ in software engineering with various languages, frameworks etc
- Experience in managing R&D infrastructure teams \ Architects
- Experience in leading large and complex technology projects in a SAAS environment
- Experience with large scale, cloud based web applications
- Experience with working on data applications
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, verbal and written skills in English
- Hands on experience in Python
- Hands on experience in big data & data analytics & machine learning.
- Experience working on public cloud
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.