Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
We build financial technology to help more business owners succeed. Our goal is to revolutionize the business economy by evolving how funding flows.
We’re looking for a talented BI Developer to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position you will have an opportunity to work closely with other team members, application developers, analytics teams, and individuals. Our BI Developer creates and manages BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge and enhances our business intelligence system to help us improve our strategy. In addition, providing access to data via reports, data extracts, and analysis tools including Tableau, the development of ETL components and coding will be required.
In this role, you will
- Design, develop, monitor and deploy BI solutions
- Maintain and manage data visualization platform
- Synthesize and translate business requirements to technical specifications
- Collaborate with leaders and stakeholders in order to develop and deliver end-to-end dashboard and analytics solutions to enable business insights and decisions
- Troubleshoot BI-related issues, identify and resolve any data discrepancies
You should have
- 2+ years of experience in the Business Intelligence field.
- At least 2 years of experience in design and development of reports and dashboards using data visualization tools such as Tableau - Must
- 2+ years of experience and expertise in all Tableau products: Desktop, Public, Server (Linux / Windows), Online, and Reader. Experience as Tableau Administrator - huge advantage.
- 2+ years of experience writing complex SQL and data modeling.
- Hands-on programming skills in Python or other scripting languages - Advantage.
- Experience with big data solutions like Snowflake/BigQuery/RedShift - Advantage
- Experience with AWS cloud platform - Advantage
- Analytical skills and ability to transform and manipulate data in order to derive actionable insights
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.