Financial Data Analyst,
Our San Francisco headquarters is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Fundbox is looking for a talented Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst, who specializes in data analysis to join our exceptional finance team.
You will report to the Director of FP&A and will be key in helping develop and scale the FP&A function. As an early member of the FP&A team, this individual will build and own a vast array of financial reporting, contribute to the forecast & budget, and capital markets components of the business wherein financial data is key and help drive profitability as Fundbox continues to grow and scale.
In this role, you will:
- Design, build, automate & own robust and scalable reporting for both internal and external partners
- Manage reporting and accuracy of key financial data metrics used for operational decision-making, financial and capital markets reporting
- Identify growth opportunities and work with business partners to execute
- Partner with team leads to define key metrics and build and/or automate reporting to monitor and analyze performance amongst other key metrics
- Help build financial budgets & forecasts and perform analyses on variances to actuals
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience in banking, operational accounting, middle office operations, FP&A, and/or dynamic analytics
- Senior to expert level Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Advanced skills in Excel, Excel VBA, Python, C# as well as PowerPoint, including ability to build dynamic financial models and presentations
- Ability to forge strong relationships and partner with other departments at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office:
Our San Francisco headquarters is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes’ walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.