Risk Data Analyst,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
Fundbox is looking for a Risk Data Analyst who can expand our data-driven culture and drive actionable insights, a builder who can help develop new risk assessment methodologies and analytical framework to fit our expanding suite of new products, and a process manager who can ensure seamless execution.
- Analytics: get your hands dirty working with big data sets to provide critical insights related to portfolio performance and monitoring, credit risk framework design, and product-related changes, among others.
- Support establishing a comprehensive risk data infrastructure.
- Conduct statistical analysis to support credit decisions.
- Perform in-depth quantitative and qualitative analyses in order to study risk factors and trends.
- Establish and maintain on-going risk monitoring reports.
- Support risk AI models training processes.
- Provide credit risk accompany and support for new products development.
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in analyzing large data sets, having strong SQL skills.
- Experience in working with Python and Tableau.
- BA/BS in Statistics / Industrial Engineering / Economics or other quantitative fields.
- Ability to work independently and deliver end-to-end output.
- Pluses (but not required): MBA, Professional experience in credit risk management from Fintech companies or Financial Institutions.
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.