Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
We’re tackling the hardest challenges and seizing the biggest opportunities in Fintech, and are looking for a passionate and experienced Chief architect to lead our architecture team. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funding and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers. We’re investing heavily in our core infrastructure to support our rapid growth, so if you’re looking to have a significant impact rooted in modern technology - look no further. As a Chief Architect at Fundbox, you would be a source of technical knowledge and experience, facilitating and mentoring great technical decisions. In your day to day you would work with engineering managers, architects and product owners to find and evaluate technical solutions for both strategic business needs, as well as development teams needs.
- Manage the Architecture team
- Finding technology solutions for strategic business needs. Working with the engineering managers and architects to translate complex requirements to an architecture that can be executed later in one of the dev teams.
- An expert resource for kickstarting projects, mentoring fellow engineers, providing guidance during design and implementation phases etc.
- Reconceptualizing Fundbox as a platform and reshaping it for our future challenges in scale, variety of products, delivery speed, and engineering organization size.
- Own the tech road map of the company
- Give architectural approval for “big ticket” projects and become a pilgrimage person for any and all questions with a deep understanding of our architecture and our vision for it.
- 10+ years' in software engineering with various languages, frameworks etc
- Experience in managing R&D teams \ Architects
- Experience in leading large and complex technology projects in a SAAS environment
- Experience with large scale, cloud based web applications
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, verbal and written skills in English
- Hands on experience in Python
- Hands on experience in big data & data analytics & machine learning.
- Experience working on public cloud
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.