Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
The purpose of the Loan Coordinator is to act as the agent assigned to new applications on the Fundbox XL process, with the end goal to guide customers through the loan increase application process.
The Loan Coordinator must display excellent phone communication and email skills, a high degree of attention to detail, and a good understanding of the various financial documents associated with our large Credit limit application. Furthermore, the Loan Coordinator is responsible for ensuring completion of XL applications within the agreed upon loan turnaround time frames, and following all required compliance guidelines that dictate the loan application process.
In this role, you will
- Work with Business Development, Sales, and Support on the customer handoff to begin the application process. Process all organic product submissions.
- Follow up with customers to ensure timely submission and signing of additional documents that may be required as part of the application process at the recommendation of Credit Underwriter.
- Create, maintain, and update all policies and procedures pertaining to application requirements and expectations in partnership with the Credit, Sales, BD, and compliance teams.
- Recommend, implement and support improvements to streamline the application submission process.
- Meet regularly with Sales, BD, Credit, Support to communicate updates and collect feedback. Work with Business Operations Manager to implement procedural changes designed to reduce turnaround times and improve decisioning accuracy.
- Filing liens.
- Stay up to date on all required financial and compliance trainingsSet application expectations with customers, and communicate clearly all required documents to begin the loan application process.
- Review all documents submitted by customers, and package applications to pass to the Credit Analyst team.
- Update all required data fields in Salesforce and Captain as applications move along in the stages of the process. Provide updates to the various teams and to customers along with leadership.
You should have:
- BA or BS preferred, degree in economics or finance a plus
- At least 2+ years of experience in customer facing roles. Phone experience preferred
- Prior lending experience a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce a plus
- Experience working cross functionally across 3 or more teams a plus
- Detail and Process oriented, Extremely organized
- Financial Services experience
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Plano, Texas Office
The Fundbox Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team on the ground floor, and play a role in building it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer, and are recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.