Credit Advisor, SMB,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
We build financial technology to help more business owners succeed. Our goal is to revolutionize the business economy by evolving how funding flows.
We’re looking for a talented SMB Credit Advisor to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Sales team, you will have an opportunity to work with SMBs to find the right lending solution to solve their financial needs and work with them to get the funding. You love talking to prospects and aren’t afraid of high call volume to hit goals. You should be a team player looking for the opportunity to contribute to a growing organization.
In this role, you will
- Engage in phone consultations with small business owners and decision makers, initiate new relationships, learn about their needs, and recommend the right financial solution.
- Analyze clients’ business performance and financial results in order to best determine the appropriate potential lending solution for respective SMBs
- Prepare clients’ applications, source deal offers, and negotiate funding terms with clients
- Follow up on leads and maintain an active daily, weekly, and monthly pipeline through email and phone calls, in order to meet and exceed your sales quota. Continuously seek to improve key selling skills, including building rapport, understanding customer needs, handling objections, and closing sales
You should have
- At least 3 years of business development and / or sales experience, as well as demonstrated experience and proven success with B2B sales, and/or small business banking, and have maintained or exceeded a monthly quota in a transactional selling environment
- Familiarity with common office and sales tools (Microsoft Office, Salesforce, RingCentral, etc)
- Understand and apply proven concepts of deal structure and strategy, working with SMBs of various sizes and credit worthiness to assess deal fit.
- Strong communication and customer service skills with the ability to manage the full client end-to-end experience and problem resolution.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ensure you are hitting your quota while maintaining the highest standards of compliance.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Plano, Texas office
The Fundbox Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team on the ground floor, and play a role in building it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer, and are recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and inclusion at Fundbox
We know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, religion, and identity. At Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.