Technical Product Owner,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US.
Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
We’re looking for a Technical Product Owner to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Product team, you will have an opportunity to drive the success of a key product area within the company. The area we are hiring for is Fundbox Pay, a solution to pay suppliers immediately and allow buyers 60 days to repay without any finance charge for all transactions. In this role, you will wear many hats; you must possess a unique combination of strong technical skills, product instincts, and a do-what-it-takes attitude. You will need to be a strong leader, able to communicate clearly and compelling at all levels of the company.
- Engage with engineering, partner teams, and product management to capture requirements and manage timelines
- Manage multiple, fast-paced initiatives involving multiple internal teams and external partners
- Partner with engineering to drive technical platform products
- Own communications between three offices: San Francisco, Dallas, and Tel Aviv
- Helping the product owners maintain the product backlog in a way that ensures the needed work is well understood so the team can continually make forward progress.
- Helping the Engineering team to deliver on their sprint goals by resolving any issues/questions arising during the sprint that are related to external business owners (Product, UX, Compliance etc)
- Helping the team to determine the definition of done for the product, with input from key stakeholders
You should have:
- Product management experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical skills, technical abilities, written and verbal communication, organizational skills, understanding of product management considerations
List of responsibilities:
- Owning deliverable dates and driving timeline and coordination
- Scope & manage dependencies
- ERP execution
- Ecommerce plugins, documentation
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
*Preference will be given to people with disabilities