Performance Marketing Manager, Direct Mail,
Our San Francisco headquarters is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
We build financial technology to help more business owners succeed. Our goal is to revolutionize the business economy by evolving how funding flows.
The Performance Marketing Manager, Direct Mail will be responsible for growing and optimizing one of our primary acquisition channels - direct mail. In this role you will develop, coordinate, and execute direct marketing strategies to meet aggressive business outcomes. You will partner closely with the broader marketing organization to align with integrated marketing campaigns, and collaborate with our analysts to identify opportunities to expand and improve the direct mail program.
You bring strong creative and analytical knowledge and a data-driven approach to effectively make decisions to improve program performance. You have a solid understanding of the direct marketing environment and trends, a strong attention to detail, and exceptional project management skills.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with Director of Marketing to drive channel strategy and to achieve account goals while maintaining account quality.
- Ensure timely execution of all aspects of direct mail marketing program, including population selection, creative development, legal review, A/B test planning, and performance reporting.
- Manage vendor relationships effectively to ensure we build and maintain efficient and effective partnerships
- Test cross channel strategy to boost direct mail response or use DM channel to assist performance in other channels.
- Work closely with Analytics and Data Science team to optimize our models for target audience selection.
- Proactively monitor performance/test opportunities to improve results and troubleshoot performance issues.
- Continuously benchmark and assess campaign performances and derive insights to drive future strategy.
- Work cross-functionally to create, review, manage, and coordinate production schedules to meet deadlines.
- Manage and coordinate all work (data, artwork, copy, print proofs, postage, etc.) between outside vendors, Data Science, Data Ops, Design, Analytics, and Marketing.
- Partner with Analytics to develop, implement, and report on program and campaign performance metrics.
- Test and monitor mail drop performance and adjust strategy based on performance.
You should have:
- 5+ years of hands-on direct mail marketing experience.
- Financial services or very closely related industry expertise, specifically around credit / lending programs and/or highly regulated products.
- A strong functional understanding of advanced analytics and data science related to audience segmentation and direct mail campaign attribution models.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully running direct mail campaigns and using data to achieve performance goals.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards governing direct mail and solicitations.
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail; proven ability to perform successfully under tight deadlines across multiple offices and time zones.
- Demonstrated initiative/self-motivation, with the ability to quickly and easily adapt to changing organizational needs.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, economics, statistics or other related field preferable; MA or other advanced degree is a plus.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco office
Our San Francisco headquarters are located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.