Our San Francisco headquarters is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Our mission at Fundbox (http://fundbox.com) is to help democratize access to business financing. We use technology, data science, and common sense to help thousands of small business owners across the U.S. gain more control over their finances, so they can succeed and grow.
We’re looking for a talented Account Manager, Fundbox Pay to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Fundbox Pay Customer Success team, you will be responsible to ensuring the success of customers utilizing Fundbox Pay.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with sales, marketing, product and customer support to drive customer success while meeting company goals
- Communicate and track customer needs and product requests
- Collaborate with product to drive tests with targeted customers
- Create and track towards measurable goals and customer metrics
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the product and experience
- Travel to trade shows/conferences/customer visits as needed
- Generate referrals, case studies, and reviews from existing client
You should have:
- Strategic account management experience a plus
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for building strong client relations
- Self-motivated and can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Availability to travel
- Quota carrying experience a plus
- Innovative. Ability to bring fresh ideas and thinks outside of the box
- Technical aptitude
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity.Hereat Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.