Front End Engineer,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
- Build rich Vue and Angular applications with different state-management paradigms.
- Contribute features to an amazing and complex product built in a distributed microservices environment.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and become an industry leader.
- Improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers.
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- An exceptional Full stack\Front End Engineer with a passion for engineering, at least 5 years’ experience in frontend development (Must) and 1-year experience in backend development. (Big advantage).
- You’re at the top of your game in at least one framework such as Vue, Angular or React, and know your way around modern frontend languages such as ES6.
- You have working experience with server-side technologies (Python, Java, .NET, Ruby etc) and working with relational/ non-relations DBs.
- Bonus point for experience in Microservices, Continuous Delivery and Test Driven Development (TDD).
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
*Preference will be given to people with disabilities