Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
- Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
A Bankruptcy Specialist at Fundbox will use their knowledge of the bankruptcy and legal collections practices to support their team in minimizing company risk and losses.
The person in this role will be expected to meet 100% of legal and court-related deadlines in a timely and accurate manner. This person will also regularly verify the accuracy of information and documentation related to legal matters for customers, making sure our internal information matches that of external sources and is reliable. The Bankruptcy Specialist will be relied on to make sound decisions that limit company risk.
You must have:
- Knowledge of bankruptcy and legal processes and procedures
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years experience working with attorneys and trustees
- 2+ years experience with cashiering or accounts receivable
- 2+ years of experience with legal debt collection processes
- Excel and/or Google Sheets experience
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.