Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Credit Risk Manager to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. The Credit team at Fundbox is a newly created function that owns underwriting, pricing, loan performance and Collections and has direct customer-level P&L responsibility. The team is responsible for driving lending margins by making important business decisions. In this early position on our Credit team, you will have an unique opportunity to not just develop high impact recommendations, but also help set and drive the agenda for the Credit team.
In this role, you will:
- Perform credit analyses to develop recommendations that improve new customer underwriting (approve/decline, credit line assignment and pricing)
- Perform credit analyses to drive customer management strategies (credit line increase & decrease, retention, repricing etc.)
- Develop solid understanding of segment level valuations to develop optimal policies at segment level
- Work closely with Data Scientists to leverage new risk models in underwriting
- Juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment through effective communication with peers and customers.
You should have:
- 5 or more years of relevant experience.
- BS / MS in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering), preferred.
- Ability to perform analyses with high degree of autonomy and accuracy
- Strong sense of ownership and business orientation
- Strong technical skills - SQL and/or other databases, R/Python, Excel modeling/VBA
- Able to communicate insights clearly and succinctly (written and verbal)
- Experience in performing credit analysis in consumer lending businesses (credit cards, auto loans, unsecure loans etc.)
- Tableau or other software for data exploration & visualization skills
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.