Fundbox seeks a lifecycle marketing manager with experience in email marketing. This role will be focused on creating and sending email campaigns, building audience lists using SQL queries, and reporting on email and journey performance. The Lifecycle team partners closely with RevOps on building and maintaining marketing journeys and automations. This role will work in alignment with product, credit, sales, support and other teams to collect requirements and build strategy for campaigns and journeys as Fundbox grows and expands our small business financial platform.
Day to day, the Lifecycle Marketing manager will work in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and develop an understanding of our customer data environment across our CRM (Salesforce) and core systems. In addition, they will help to maintain and update the lifecycle campaign calendar, and work with our creative team to develop new content for Lifecycle campaigns. Critical for success in this role is maintaining open lines of communication across business stakeholders regarding current and upcoming campaign content and timing.
- Requesting email copy and design assets from creative teams
- Inputting email copy and creative assets into email templates using HTML and Marketing Cloud’s content editor
- Email content proofing, and dynamic content and audience QA and testing, including providing support to RevOps team on automation and journey QA and troubleshooting
- Deploying ad hoc email sends, monitoring and reporting on email campaign performance
- Maintaining process documentation including email and campaign archive in Google drive for historic reference
- Partner with Lifecycle and RevOps team to expand SFMC campaigns to additional channels including SMS and digital
- Monitor changes in email marketing trends including design, personalization, inbox placement and sender reputation management.
- Plan and support integration of new MarTech tools and software with Salesforce Marketing cloud
- 3+ years of email marketing experience including building campaigns with personalized and dynamic content, as well as developing email campaign automation strategy
- Proficiency with HTML & CSS
- Proficiency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including automation studio, or other comparable ESP (ex. Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Mailchimp)
- Confidence with MS Excel and Google Suite
- Understanding of CRMs and customer databases, and comfort defining audience inclusions or suppressions using database query tools such as SQL
- Strong writing and communication skills including a high level of confidence in ability to proofread copy to check for grammatical errors
- Some proficiency with Tableau, Google Data Studio or other data viz tool would be a bonus
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Applicants for HR Business Partner must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa for this position.