Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
We’re looking for a talented Sr. Manager - New Payments Products to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. The Sr. Manager, New Payments Products is a key role, focused on identifying, launching and scaling a suite of payments products that effectively serve the needs of small businesses. This role will report directly to the GM of Payments and will collaborate closely with internal/external partners to ideate, prioritize, and successfully deploy the right payments products.
In this role, you will
- Assess small business landscape to define target segments for offering payments products
- Analyze current and emerging needs/preferences of customers in target segments across receivables, liquidity and payables
- Explore competitive landscape including offerings of fintechs and traditional banks to business customers
- Distill customer and market insights to come up with ideas for new payments products that can add value to Fundbox customers and differentiate Fundbox in the market
- Work with internal/external partner teams to assess new product ideas based on opportunity size, feasibility and strategic fit to determine priorities
- Inform new product development roadmap, working closely with product managers, engineers and business leaders
- Create commercialization plans for new products including target customer segments and corresponding value propositions, marketing channels, pricing and positioning
- Set KPIs to monitor product performance post launch to determine opportunities for ongoing enhancements
You should have
- At least 5 years experience in product management, product strategy and commercialization
- Strong desire and ability to connect with customers, understand their challenges and communicate a vision for how Fundbox products can address those challenges
- Strategic and analytical orientation, with a passion to tackle and solve complex problems
- Ability to perform in cross-functional settings
- Sense of ownership, business acumen and result orientation
- Ability to communicate insights clearly and succinctly (written and verbal) to executives
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Applicants for Manager - Payments Product Strategy must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa for this position.