Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for top-tier talent to join our exceptional technical team, help us continue our own rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers.
Fundbox Sync Support works as a team to investigate and analyze platform connection issues, provide solutions, and deliver clear and concise next steps to both our end users and internal stakeholders servicing our customers. We’re looking for derivative thinkers and problem solvers. No system or error is too big to investigate and learn from, flagging trends is a must, process improvement is a mindset, and being a resource is key. We put our customers first and work relentlessly to give them new and innovative financial power.
In this role you will:
- Gain expertise in Fundbox’s products and systems to troubleshoot and debug functional issues especially in bank account, accounting software, and data connections
- Provide support and education to all internal customer-facing teams
- Maintain high caseload escalating tickets to engineering teams and relaying information to users over the phone and email
- Identify and diagnose technical issues using mySQL, and Tableau
- Develop workarounds and recommend custom solutions for customer needs
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of internal sales and support procedures
- Walk customers through the connection process, taking notes on their technical issues
- Wear many hats and communicate cross-functionally on a regular basis with sales, support, compliance, product, and engineering teams
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Be committed to being customer-centric
You should have:
- At least 2-years experience in a customer facing sales or support role a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
- Quick thinker and a desire to learn more technical skills
- A high degree of work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience with data analytics software and tools such as mySQL, Tableau, Excel, Google Sheets
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Applicants for Product Tech Support Analyst must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa for this position.