Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
We’re looking for a hard working, enthusiastic, and ready-to-learn team player. Someone who is passionate about helping others and problem solving. We want you to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas. We want someone who is ready to join our exceptional team to help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this role, you will be part of one of the most important functions within the business because at Fundbox we view customer service as a powerful growth and retention tool. You will be joining our world class customer support team to provide the highest level of support in each interaction with our customers. Being the front line for our customers, you will provide feedback to further improve the product and customer-oriented processes within the company.
In this role, you will...
- Manage inbound and outbound phone calls
- Manage inbound and outbound emails
- Be a strong multitasker
- Build positive rapport with our customers to ensure that service level commitments are met
- Respond to client inquiries regarding account specific details (Payments, Processing, Tech Support, General inquiries, Document review and more)
- Identify and escalate complex customer cases to our tier 2 support teams
- Collaborate directly with other front line teams at Fundbox
- Maintain high KPI’s
- Stay current and knowledgeable on company process, product, and procedures
- Maintain high satisfaction scores to demonstrate your customer centricity
You should have...
- 1+ years of experience with customer support (tech support is a plus)
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce, Zendesk)
- Strong degree of work ethic and dependability
- A highly customer centric attitude
- Ability to think technically and intuitively
- Ability to adhere to strict compliance guidelines
- Strong understanding of google workspace (Docs, Calendar, Sheets, Slides)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant degree or experience preferred
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.