Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind - and we’ve already connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into our AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem. We need outstanding people to help us continue to achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Sr. Paid Search Specialist to join our team to lead Paid Search Engine Marketing - as we look to insource management of our SEM program from 3rd party agencies. You will be responsible for developing a strategic roadmap to optimize our Paid and Organic SEM programs - while also leading testing, reporting, analytics and forecasting across channels. You will partner with our analytics, site, and brand strategy/content teams to deliver high-quality campaigns and bring program strategies to life.
In this role, you will
- Manage day-to-day operations of our Paid Search program across both Google and Microsoft
- Institute SEM best practices across our program including competitive monitoring, keyword mining, SQR review
- Manage relationships with platform Client Service team and ensure program adapts to platform evolution
- Build performance reporting and communicate program results across the Growth Marketing team and to partners
- Manage our ROI-based bidding across Paid Search program
- Create effective landing page and conversion experiences using our modular design functionality
- Optimize channel performance through structural improvements and Test & Learn strategies (copy, messaging, creative)
- Optimize and refine program leveraging audience-based capabilities (ie Remarketing)
- Ultimately be accountable for overall channel performance and growth
You should have
- 2+ years of experience in Paid Search Marketing
- 2+ years of experience in a quantitative analytics role
- Strong collaboration, analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency with Excel
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
- Strong sense of ownership and business intuition
- BS / MS - quantitative disciplines (Business/Marketing/Engineering or a related discipline) preferred
- Financial services experience
- Experience with Kenshoo Portfolio Optimizer
- Experience with Website Strategy & Analytics
- Experience with SEO
- Advanced analytical experience including SQL
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.