- As a backend engineer at Fundbox, you will develop new core components of our product. You will architect and implement complex services, such as online credit functionality, new Fundbox APIs, marketing and analytics tools, and much more. Our engineering team cares deeply about the speed, quality, and ease of our work, so we constantly strive to improve it by practicing continuous deployment, code reviews and automating everything.
- At least 5 years of industry experience as a senior software engineer position
- Designed and built a complex software solution from scratch
- Experienced in at least two programming languages. It would be awesome if Python is one of them, but it’s not a must if you are a quick learner
- Lead at least 2 cross teams major impacting projects
- Experience with relational DBs
- Experience in Linux environment
- Experienced with micro-services architecture
- Experience with Redis, NoSQL DB
- Experience in AWS
- Work with Offshore units (Product/ Business etc)
In this role, you will:
- Design and build complex features such as online credit functionality, payments, marketing and analytics tools, and much more
- Work within a complex distributed microservices environment, thus mastering various distributed system paradigms
- Improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Tel Aviv Office
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.