Get Flexibility & Financial Power For Your Business
Access the Credit You Need to Grow
Fundbox offers access to revolving lines of credit for growing businesses. Unlike a lump sum term loan, a line of credit offers the most flexible access to funds you can use to take advantage of your next big growth opportunity. If you’re approved for Fundbox Credit, you can access funds for any approved business purpose. With Fundbox, you can say “yes” to more, with confidence. It's a fast, flexible way to grow.
“During busy season, it’s crucial that we have cash in our hands, on time. Fundbox makes that possible.”
Why Use Fundbox?
Here’s what you can expect from a Fundbox line of credit for your business:
It’s Lightning Fast
Sign up takes seconds. You can get a credit decision in minutes.
It’s Incredibly Easy
Once you register, and if approved, just click to draw funds. They’ll arrive as soon as the next business day.
It’s Fair & Transparent
No fees to apply. Only pay when you draw funds. You can repay early any time and save.
How Fundbox Credit Works
Applying for and using your Fundbox line of credit is easy. Here’s how it works:
- Sign Up Online. Enter your email and phone number, no lengthy paperwork.
- Get a Decision Quickly. Connect your accounting software or bank account to give us insight into your business. Most customers get a decision in about 3 minutes or even sooner.
- Get Funds Right Away. If approved, draw funds anytime. Funds arrive as soon as the next business day.
Apply for Credit
Find out how much credit you qualify for with no hard credit pull to get started. Apply Now.
Who Should Apply for Fundbox Credit
To apply for a Fundbox revolving line of credit, you should have:
- A business checking account.
- At least two months of activity in supported accounting software, or three months of transactions in a business checking account.
- Ideally $50,000 or more in annual revenue.
- A business based in the 50 United States or selected U.S. territories.
The average Fundbox business earns over $250,000 in annual revenue and has been in business for over a year. There’s no minimum credit score requirement in order to apply.
“Good company to work with! Once your credit limit is established you can withdraw any amount up to your credit limit at any time. ...I would definitely recommend these guys to any small business owners. 5/5 stars!” [See this review]
How Much Does Fundbox Cost?
Our pricing is simple and transparent. You only pay if and when you draw funds. There are no application fees, no maintenance fees, no unused line fees...you get the idea. Learn about our refreshingly simple pricing here.