Get Net Terms and Grow Your Business
Don’t Let Cash Flow Hold You Back
Order the supplies and services your business needs now and pay later—no interest or fees if you repay in full before terms end. Fundbox allows approved buyers to take advantage of extended payment terms for business purchases. Our technology makes it possible to apply for trade credit online in just minutes, no credit check required and no paperwork needed to get started.
"Fundbox was really easy and intuitive to set up. We really appreciate the terms, and it helps us bulk up inventory around the holidays."
Why Apply for Net Terms With Fundbox
Quick to apply
Enter a few business details and find out today whether you’re eligible.
Apply once and get net terms again and again. Every time you repay, the amount you drew becomes available again.
Buy now & pay later
Get the supplies your business needs now and pay nothing during your net terms. Make 52 weekly installments after that in most U.S. states.
How Payment With Fundbox Works
- You order supplies and services from your vendors as usual.
- Your vendor offers Fundbox as a payment method in their shopping cart, or sends you an invoice with the option to pay using Fundbox.
- You register for Fundbox.
- Fundbox technology completes a fast credit assessment. If approved, Fundbox pays your vendor up front while you take advantage of net terms, with zero interest or fees. Your vendors love Fundbox because they get paid right away.
- When net terms end and you repay in full, Fundbox automatically replenishes your credit so you can get net terms on your next business purchase.
- Use Fundbox with even more vendors to keep your business growing.
"As the accounting manager for our company, I can honestly say that Fundbox has made my life easier. Given our many transactions, Fundbox provides us with great terms and makes it easy to keep all of our bills straight."
Why Trust Fundbox?
At Fundbox, we’re focused on helping businesses across the U.S. grow by enabling faster, easier B2B transactions. We’re backed by some of Silicon Valley’s most prestigious investors and led by a team of executives with deep experience in the field of small businesses, credit, payments, and technology.
You can always talk to a real person. We offer world-class customer service with a live telephone support hotline, responsive email support, and detailed FAQs to cover most situations.
We are committed to your privacy and security. We use industry best practice security protocols. We’ve earned the McAfee SECURE certification and the Norton DigiCert Trust seal, part of Symantec Website Security, the leading global provider of digital certificates. We have a dedicated fraud prevention team. And we don’t save any of your private banking login information.
Don’t take our word for it—see what our customers have to say. We have hundreds of reviews on sites like TrustPilot and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We’ve been around since 2013 and over 100,000 businesses across the U.S. have trusted Fundbox with their data.