At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Collections Specialist to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Collections team, you have a genuine desire to help individuals who are small business owners and will be responsible for customer resolutions, payment plans, and process & document management. We expect you to have great communication skills rooted in polite professional tone and word choice. Our mission in collections is to solve customer delinquency, and we need problem solvers to help us do that!
You will need to be available from 8AM to 7PM Central Time. We are currently hiring for 10AM TO 7PM Monday through Friday. Training and OJT will be 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday.
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants for Collection Specialist who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
In this role, you will
- Approach customers with repayment solutions on delinquent payments
- Maintain metrics to measure and track individual performance as well as team performance
- Measure performance against standards and drive continuous improvement
- Support existing processes, and participate in the design and implementation of new processes, policies, and procedures to enable greater efficiency in the performance of the group's functions.
- Working knowledge of customer delinquency cycle, skip tracing, bankruptcy and litigation activity
- Build relationships with other departments in Fundbox to under new initiatives
You should have
- At least 2 years of experience in consumer and/or business collections
- Knowledge of compliance and risk management for commercial or consumer lending environments
- Strong results driven track record collections or load servicing
- Experience in result documentation/follow through
- Strong empathic communication style and a desire to maintain customers while working with customers to become current
- Previous experience with FinTech is a plus
- Track record of strong working relationship with management and peers
- Experience working with 3rd Party Collection teams is a plus, but not required
- Spanish speaking ability is a plus, but not required
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Dallas, TX Office
Our Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.