At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals. We’re looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join our exceptional team.
The DevOps culture is imprinted in the company’s DNA. Each developer is responsible for his code, tests, deployment and monitoring. As a member of the environments team, your work will enable smooth and efficient deployment processes and development environments. You will work closely with our product developers, to understand their needs, build and maintain the deployment code. Your work will focus on introducing new abilities and solving issues as they arise.
As the team’s name suggests - we are responsible for the various development environments used by our engineering and data teams. From local, through testing and production. We allow each developer the freedom to test his code in his own on-demand, self-created testing environment. Besides the different environments, our team owns the monitoring infrastructure, deployment processes and all of the CI/CD chain.
In this role, you will
- Take an integral part in shaping the future of Fundbox environments architecture
- Maintain and advance our deployment code and pipeline
- Be part of a team of talented infrastructure engineers
- Plan and execute various projects to promote our infrastructure to utilize more AWS services
- Provide new features for our growing RND members
- Support RND if they encounter issues with our deployment process
- Help RND investigate complex bugs in the application's code
You should have
- Must have a minimum of 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with AWS as an administrator in a production environment (EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, Route53)
- Experience with container orchestration management and Linux containers maintenance
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code. CDK - advantage.
- Experience with building and maintaining a CI/CD system and procedures
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting the Linux operating system
- Experience administering a monitoring stack - defining the component and the alerts
- Software development experience (scripts and applications)
- Programming in Object-Oriented Python
- Administrating Teamcity and Jenkins
- Migrating between self-managed to cloud managed services
- Administrating Datadog as a unified monitoring system
- Development experience with git, PyCharm and GitHub
- Configuring and troubleshooting SQL and NoSQL databases
- Working with Redis, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, Kafka
- Managing Ubuntu servers
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Tel Aviv Office
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.