At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
Fundbox is looking for an experienced QA & Automation Manager to be the mastermind and driver of our quality strategy. We are working in a rapidly changing, zero-downtime environment where code is deployed multiple times a day. We lean heavily into developer end-to-end ownership and test automation (no manual QA engineers). You’ll be a key player in engineering leadership and have the opportunity and mandate to drive meaningful change within the engineering team to make sure our customers get the product they deserve.
In this role, you will
- Drive and own the end-to-end strategy for quality and test automation at Fundbox.
- Design testing guidelines for various testing levels (eg. component, end-to-end, API) and testing types (FT, NFT)
- Partner with engineering and product leaders to define and implement various processes, practices and tools to continously improve the overall quality of our products.
- Track and present quality KPIs for the engineering organization.
- Dig deep into the product and business to identify test coverage gaps and define coverage goals.
- Define requirements for test automation tools.
- Mentor and guide engineers and teams on testing best practices and the QA mindset.
You should have
- Team player, strong communication skills, empathy, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills, delivery oriented, demonstrating ownership and reliability
- 4+ years of experience in manual & automated testing field.
- 2+ year of experience in leading a test automation team.
- Experience in testing web applications with a microservices backend.
- Experience in testing mobile applications.
- Experience in testing complex backend business processes.
- Experience with cloud environments (preferably AWS)
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we’re always looking for super talented people)
- Experience in Python
- Experience in Cypress
- Strong Jira administration skills
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.