At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a rock-star social media manager to join our growing Brand & Content Marketing team at Fundbox. In this high-impact role you’ll be responsible for developing and executing on our company social media strategy. Reporting to the Director of Brand & Content, and working closely with the broader marketing and design teams, you’ll define clear goals and KPIs, craft clear plans to achieve those goals, and then exceed them with creative thinking and precise execution. You’ll be responsible for creating campaigns and delivering on a content strategy that builds brand awareness and engagement, boosts our reputation, and creates a clear and distinct voice and presence that differentiates Fundbox from our competitors.
In this role, you will:
- Develop innovative and engaging social media strategy, and own execution across all social channels.
- Define content strategy across social channels including developing campaigns and identifying topics that will resonate with our target audiences.
- Develop high-impact social campaigns that drive brand awareness and engagement across all social channels.
- Manage all social media activities daily.
- Build and maintain a monthly editorial calendar and publishing schedule.
- Own the ongoing evolution and improvement of the Fundbox.com website, including content, functional enhancements, and reporting on KPIs.
- Maintain ongoing competitive analysis and recommendations.
- Develop a performance measurement framework, including defining KPIs and goals, along with monthly reporting and performance tracking.
- Assist internal teams and agencies in administering all paid social media campaigns and PR related activities.
- Support HR and recruiting efforts across relevant platforms.
- Create approaches and processes to monitor and respond to online reviews and inquiries to deliver exceptional customer service that drives loyalty and advocacy.
- Continually learn and implement best practices and up-to-date strategies and tactics.
You will have:
- 5 or more years of social media management experience, preferably in B2B, Fintech, and/or Financial Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field preferred.
- A track-record of social media and content marketing success.
- Expert use of social media marketing automation and reporting tools and platforms.
- Proven ability to conceptualize and execute on campaigns that drive measurable results.
- Experience working with creative and design teams.
- Experience collaborating cross functionally with internal teams and third parties to execute on business initiatives.
- Collaborative spirit and expert communication skills.
- Copywriting skills are a plus.