At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We
need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a rock-star brand marketing manager to join our growing Brand & Content Marketing team at Fundbox.
In this high-impact position you’ll play an instrumental role helping to develop and execute on our company brand and content strategy. Reporting to the Director of Brand & Content, you’ll be responsible for the successful delivery of all key brand initiatives including advertising campaigns, social impact and D&I initiatives, integrated marketing across all customer-facing channels, employee brand activation, and more.
You’re results-driven, organized, reliable, creative, analytical, and have a well-rounded understanding of marketing fundamentals. You’ll advance and evolve the brand narrative, acting as the primary day-to-day contact for our internal content and design teams as well as external agencies to ensure high-quality projects are delivered on time and within budget. You’re a creative thinker with big picture ideas and also have the ability to roll up your sleeves and execute with tactical precision. As the guardian of all things brand, you’ll also ensure brand guidelines are followed consistently across all communications.
In this role, you will:
- Own day-to-day management of brand initiatives, including development of project plans and timelines, budget tracking, stakeholder management, and reporting.
- Develop and execute creative integrated marketing campaigns, ensuring consistent brand elements are applied across all channels, website updates, customer outreach, brand/demand gen campaigns.
- Build and execute on social impact initiatives and campaigns, craft our ESG narrative around social impact programs, and partner with PR/Communications and Investor Relations to execute and amplify efforts; Partner with Analytics, Compliance, and Ops for metrics.
- Identify and develop creative brand partnerships with other companies and organizations in support of our mission that reinforce our brand purpose and increase brand awareness.
- Collaborate with performance marketing teams on brand campaign strategy, development, and execution across paid, owned, and earned media channels.
- Manage Creative and Digital/SEO agency relationships, including day-to-day communications, contracts and SOWs, agency briefs, and invoicing.
- Synthesizing competitor research, customer insights, and market research into actionable plans and integrated campaigns that drive brand and business growth.
- Support Product Marketing teams with product naming, lifecycle marketing support, and go-to-market brand strategy.
- Sponsorships, events and tradeshow creative support and coordination.
- Act as brand steward to maintain clear, consistent brand execution internally and externally, partnering with all internal teams.
You should have:
- 5 or more years of brand management experience, and experience working in marketing roles in B2B, Fintech, and/or Financial Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field preferred.
- Experience with paid, owned, and earned media.
- Project management acumen.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working cross-functionally with senior management to execute on a wide variety of initiatives.
- Proven ability to conceptualize and execute on marketing campaigns that drive measurable results.
- Broad understanding of marketing channels and tactics including web, social media, email marketing, paid and organic media, content marketing, creative/design, and Mar-tech.
- Experience managing agencies, as well as creative and design teams.
- D&I and social impact experience a plus.