The Fundbox Mission
Our mission at Fundbox (http://fundbox.com) is to help democratize access to business financing. We use technology, data science, and common sense to help thousands of small business owners across the U.S. gain more control over their finances, so they can succeed and grow.
Our mission at Fundbox is to simplify and improve the way that small businesses pay and get paid. Fundbox is the only company that leverages advanced insights to create previously unavailable financial options and the most straightforward, honest customer experience for small businesses. Because of us, our customers have more control over their finances and are better able to succeed and grow. We’re looking for top-tier talent to join our exceptional team, help us continue our own rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. Fundbox Sales works as a team to deliver consistent, explosive growth. We put our customers first and work relentlessly to give them new and innovative financial power
In this role you will:
- Provide support and education to all internal customer-facing teams
- Maintain high caseload escalating tickets to engineering teams and relaying information to users over the phone and email
- Identify and diagnose technical issues using mySQL, and Tableau
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of internal sales and support procedures
- Walk customers through the connection process, taking notes on their technical issues
- Wear many hats and communicate cross-functionally on a regular basis with sales, support, compliance, product, and engineering teams
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Be committed to being customer-centric
You should have:
- At least 1-year experience in a customer facing sales or support role a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
- Quick thinker and a desire to learn more technical skills
- A high degree of work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience with data analytics software and tools such as mySQL, Tableau, Excel, Google Sheets
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Dallas, TX Office
Our Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
We know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity.
Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.