At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for an agile and experienced Marketing Analytics Manager to join our exceptional and rapidly expanding marketing team. This is an exciting, hands-on role with broad exposure to all facets of marketing, and you will play a critical role in driving growth from top of funnel to deep customer engagement.
In this role, you will
- Partner cross-functionally across the business to support marketing initiatives and growth goals, generate actionable insights, and set analytical strategy for new challenges
- Analyze and report on marketing program effectiveness across a range of channels: website, email, SEO, referrals, social
- Develop unique stories from data for PR and thought leadership platforms
- Drive substantial gains in demand, conversion rates, customer engagement, and ROI by delivering sharp insights and recommendations
- Develop analysis, reports and recommendations to deliver continuous improvement in performance and identify new opportunities
- Propose, socialize, and implement data and systems improvements that enable improved cross-channel coordination, targeting, ROI measurement, segmentation, and personalization
- Develop innovative reporting and dashboards that make it easy to understand website performance at a glance
You should have
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in a quantitative field of study including business, statistics, math, economics or a related discipline
- At least 4 years in quantitative and analytical roles, including at least two years in marketing analytics
- Experience deriving insights and recommendations from customer and prospect survey data
- Mastery of SQL, experience with Python, visualization platforms (Tableau preferred) and databases, including data ingestion and transformation.
- Advanced Excel/google sheets skills including pivots, vlookups, ability to build complex formulas
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (SFMC preferred)
- Ability to transform large data sets into actionable insights and recommendations and communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Ability to start, own and drive multiple projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to succinctly communicate results and tell compelling stories with data
- Familiarity with web analytics packages and tracking platform preferred
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
Our San Francisco headquarters are located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.