At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented talented Capital Markets Manager to join our exceptional finance team. You will report to the Head of Capital Markets and will be a key member of the capital markets team. As Capital Markets Manager, you will work closely with our existing credit providers and will assist in executing our credit funding strategy.
In this role, you will
- Work with the capital markets team to evaluate funding options in order to support Fundbox’s growth and optimize capital structure
- Manage the execution of new credit facilities and securitizations through management of due diligence processes, structuring, modeling and negotiation of legal documentation
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing and potential new investors and lenders, including the management of ongoing communications and information requests
- Work cross-functionally across the organization (product, legal, engineering, finance, credit) to implement operational requirements of transactions and otherwise support capital markets initiatives
You should have
- 5-8 years of experience in debt capital markets, preferably at an ABS issuer (including online lending platforms), investment bank, alternative lender or asset manager
- Exposure to structured finance transactions, including securitizations, warehouses and/or whole loan sales / forward flow
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills, including written and oral communication
- Ability to think critically and solve complex problems in an often ambiguous work environment
- Experience with SQL and/or Tableau preferred
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.