At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Executive Admin Assistant to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our People team, you will have an opportunity to work directly with our C-Level executives to support them in their day-to-day work, while also having the opportunity to interact with people on a broader scale through office and other People initiatives!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants for our Executive Admin Assistant who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the day-to-day calendars for C-Level in a fast-paced environment, including scheduling all internal and external meetings
- Coordinate travel, conferences, speaking engagements, and all other events for the Executive Team, including securing location, catering, etc.
- Help stand-up a new office location and assist in the execution of the Return to Work Plan as it relates to the office or office requirements
- Once in office, maintain daily office operations, including re-stocking supplies, anticipating office and people needs, maintaining office appearance, setting up conference rooms, and greeting all incoming visitors
- Act as the primary liaison for vendor relationships
- Initiate office improvements to help increase employee satisfaction and productivity
- Oversee office events and other culture initiatives
- Coordinate employees’ travel and off-site visits (when relevant)
- Other administrative tasks and office initiatives, as needed
You should have:
- 2+ years of experience in related role
- Exceptional organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment (we are a fast growing tech start-up!) while remaining efficient, proactive and highly responsive.
- Professional discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience in Google and Microsoft products
- A passion for helping others and finding creative solutions to problems with a “no task is too small” approach.
- Start up experience a plus
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
Our San Francisco headquarters are located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.