At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We are looking for a talented IT Administrator to join our exceptional IT team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. The IT Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day technical support of the company’s IT environment, along with working on internal projects to develop the IT infrastructure including our network, software deployment, identity management, and device configuration management. The Administrator will be responsible for ensuring all employees, both local and remote, have consistent access to high-quality IT support.
In this role, you will
- Take a hands-on approach to maintaining and monitoring all aspects of the information technology infrastructure and operations.
Be proactive and build automation to avoid recurring failures.
- Maintain and improve our network and VPN infrastructure
- Maintain and improve our MacOS MDMs.
- Train new staff members on IT security, efficiency, and best practices while constantly striving to optimize employee onboarding
- Provision hardware and resolve technical issues for Mac and Windows users and equipment
- Ensure standards are being followed, workflows are maintained, and that compliance requirements are being met
- Work with vendors, research, and negotiate for hardware and software investments
- Work independently on-site and collaborate with teams in the US and around the world in different time zones
You should have
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of network equipment
- Experience in troubleshooting and optimizing network traffic
- Experience with administering Apple (macOS, iOS) devices
- Familiarity with Windows workstations
- Experience with scripting in bash, swift, or python
- Experience with OKTA or similar IdP
- Experience with Airwatch
- Experience with JAMF
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Tel Aviv Office
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.